1. Operator of Site:
This site is operated by Rosen Institute, L.L.C.. You may contact us here.
2. Information provided on RosenInstitute.com and DivorceDiscourse.com and any sub-domains or related domains (hereinafter “this site”):
A. Is not intended to provide specific commercial, financial, tax, or legal advice.
B. Is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance, or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever.
C. Unless otherwise indicated on this website, you may display, download, archive, and print a single copy of any information on this website, or otherwise distributed from for such personal, non-commercial use.
D. When you download copyrighted material you do not obtain any ownership rights in that material.
3. By using this site, you agree to and accept the following terms, conditions, and notices:
B. You agree to not use this site for any unlawful purpose and agree that you will not:
- Harass, stalk or otherwise abuse another user
- Transmit or otherwise make available any content that is false, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, disparaging (including disparaging of this site), vulgar, obscene, pornographic or that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable (as determined by us in our sole discretion)
- Transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful or infringes, violates or misappropriates any patent, trademark, trade identity right, trade secret, publicity right, privacy right, copyright or any other intellectual property or any other rights of any third party
- Upload or transmit viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or post material that interferes with any third party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of this site
- Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise disguise the origin of any content transmitted through this site or to us, including forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any transmission to ths site for any reason
- Transmit or otherwise make available through this site any personal advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or offer for sale of any products or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purposes
- Violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law, rule or regulation.
- You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Rosen Institute, L.L.C. its affiliates, their successors, transferees, assignees and licensees and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, associates, officers, directors, shareholders and employees of each from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein.
4. Confidentiality and trade secrets:
A. You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site, including but not limited to systems, designs, wording, colors and graphics are proprietary trade secrets protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and by other laws and that their use is restricted by the terms of this agreement.
B. Use of the content or materials on this site for any purpose without written permission from Rosen Institute, L.L.C. is strictly prohibited. You further agree that you will create no derivative works of this site or the products offered within.
A. ROSEN INSTITUTE, L.L.C. MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED) CONCERNING THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE. FURTHER, ROSEN INSTITUTE, L.L.C. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT TRANSMISSION OF THE MATERIALS WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED NOR DOES IT WARRANT THAT THE MATERIALS WILL CONTAIN NO ERRORS NOR THAT THEY WILL BE ACCURATE. ROSEN INSTITUTE, L.L.C. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE ITSELF OR THE SERVER WHICH TRANSMITS IT WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT MIGHT BE HARMFUL. NOR DO WE WARRANT THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU ALONE ASSUME ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE FULL COST OF ANY NECESSARY REPAIR OR SERVICE TO YOUR COMPUTER.
B. BY USING THIS SITE YOU WAIVE ANY CLAIM WHATSOEVER AGAINST ROSEN INSTITUTE, L.L.C. WHICH ARISES FROM YOUR USE, WHETHER INTENDED OR NOT, OF ANY OTHER SITE. THIS WAIVER SPECIFICALLY INCLUDES ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM A PRODUCT AND/OR SERVICE WHICH YOU PURCHASE FROM ANY SITE OTHER THAN ROSEN INSTITUTE, L.L.C. AND ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM SECURITY OF INFORMATION (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO CREDIT CARD INFORMATION) WHICH YOU USE ON THIS SITE.
C. ROSEN INSTITUTE, L.L.C. ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT WHICH YOU FIND ON SITES THAT LINK EITHER TO OR FROM THIS SITE. THIS INCLUDES RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LAWS AND FOR ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL THINGS WHICH MAY BE CONTAINED IN THESE SITES. NOR IS ROSEN INSTITUTE, L.L.C. RESPONSIBLE SHOULD ANY SITE LINK YOU TO A SITE WHICH YOU FIND OFFENSIVE.
D. ROSEN INSTITUTE, L.L.C. DO NOT ENDORSE OR WARRANT THE QUALITY OF ANY GOODS YOU BUY FROM ANY SITE OTHER THAN THIS SITE. ROSEN INSTITUTE, L.L.C. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM EITHER YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE IT OR FROM YOUR USE OF ANY SITE LINKED FROM OR TO THIS SITE. THIS LIMITATION INCLUDES ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IN WHICH ROSEN INSTITUTE, L.L.C. OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF POTENTIAL LIABILITY. CERTAIN APPLICABLE LAWS MAY NOT ALLOW ALL THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DESCRIBED HEREIN. SHOULD THAT BE THE CASE, ROSEN INSTITUTE, L.L.C.’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR LOSSES, DAMAGES, CAUSES OF ACTION, AND/OR NEGLIGENCE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU (IF ANY) TO ACCESS THIS SITE.
6. Newsletter Subscription:
A. You understand that by entering your name and email address on the entry page that you are:
- Subscribing to a free, no obligation email newsletter.
- This newsletter is offered as a free service by Rosen Institute, L.L.C and and no purchase is necessary.
- On occasion, subscribers have had trouble removing themselves from this free newsletter. If you have trouble subscribing or removing, you may contact us here for personal attention.
- BY ENTERING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WISH TO BE SUBSCRIBED TO THIS NEWSLETTER, AND THAT YOU WILL MAKE NO THREATS, AND TAKE NO ADDITIONAL ACTION AGAINST ROSEN INSTITUTE, L.L.C. IN THE EVENT YOU ARE UNHAPPY THAT YOU SUBSCRIBED OR ARE NOT ABLE TO REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS FREE MAILING LIST.
- You agree that the small inconvenience of receiving this unwanted newsletter will cause you no personal, emotional, or financial harm whatsoever.
- You agree that you have opted-in to receive our newsletter by providing your first name and email address on this site. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter, simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. If you need further assistance, please contact us here or write to us at: Rosen Institute, L.L.C., 411 Walnut Street #7109, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043.
7. Notice about testimonials:
A. Testimonials are all true, reflect the opinions and experiences of real users of Rosen Institute, L.L.C.’s products, and are submitted to Rosen Institute, L.L.C. voluntarily by customers.
B. If you would like to submit a testimonial to Rosen Institute, L.L.C. you agree that it becomes the exclusive property of Rosen Institute, L.L.C., which, for example, includes the rights to reproduce, edit (for length but not general content), and/or publish the testimonial, which may include your name or initials, business name, and city/state/country of residence.
C. Some customers that have submitted testimonials may have received a Rosen Institute, L.L.C. product or service as a “thank you” in appreciation for the time they invested to write or record their testimonials. Thank you!
A. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return for up to 90 days from the purchase date for a full refund. Products must be in the condition you received them and include the original packing slip.
B. We highly recommend you return the product using a tracking number.
C. Electronic products will be refunded up to 30 days after the date of purchase unless stated otherwise.
D. All transactions are conducted in United States dollars (USD) and no adjustment for changes in foreign exchange rates will be made.
A. To use certain features of this site, you will need a username and password, which you will receive through this site’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account.
B. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
10. Terms and Conditions Specific to Monthly Subscriptions
A. By providing your credit card and other information, agreeing to this Terms and Conditions, or selecting the “Purchase” button (or similar such button for monthly subscriptions) displayed on this site, you are purchasing a monthly subscription and are agreeing to allow us to charge your credit card for amounts payable to us pursuant to this subscription.
B. You acknowledge and understand that you can cancel anytime by contacting customer support at (919)787-6668 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or cancel from the member dashboard.
11. Access to This Website:
A. This website is not intended to be viewed by minors or anyone under the age of 18. By entering this site, you are agreeing that you are over the age of 18.
- This policy is valid from January 1, 2009 to present.
- Testimonials/endorsements on this page may have received compensation in the form of free products.
- This sales page is sponsored and/or created or supported by a company, organization or group of organizations. For questions about this page, please contact us here.
- The testimonials/endorsements included in this page abide by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
- The compensation received may have influenced the testimonial/endorsement content. If compensation was received for testimonials/endorsements that content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as compensated content.
- The owner(s) of this page is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this sales page may have been provided compensation for our testimonials/endorsements, we always post honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences with our products.
- The views and opinions expressed on this sales page are purely the writer’s own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified. Questions on verification should be directed to our Support Team, here. You may also send a letter to: Rosen Institute, L.L.C. 411 Walnut Street #7109, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043.
- The owner(s) of this page would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this sales page. Lee Rosen is an instructor who is employed by or consults with Rosen Institute, L.L.C.