Networking 101 will make a difference in your practice. You’re going to see it happen as you implement the lessons you’re about to learn.
Networking is the most tried and tested marketing tactic ever created. It works. It has worked since the beginning of time. You meet people, you build trust and you can count on them to come to you when they need your skills. Of course, they’ll also send their friends, family, colleagues and clients to you as well. Networking works.
Here’s the plan –
- Read, watch, listen, and
- Move forward from beginning to end using the right sidebar to measure your progress,
- Provide feedback to improve the course, and
- Ask questions and expect answers.
Move through the course in order. Read the text, watch the videos and listen to the audio. You’ll find everything you need to be successful.
The material is organized into Modules and Lessons. You’ll always have a sidebar on the right side of the page allowing you to locate pages anywhere in the course. You’ll find a brief summary of the lessons in each module on the module pages. Simply start at the beginning and move forward.
As you process and absorb the material please provide feedback. You’ll notice a button at the bottom of each page inviting your input. It’s through your insights that the material is improved.
You’ll also notice a button, at the bottom of each page, inviting questions. Don’t hesitate to click and ask when questions arise.
Welcome to Networking 101. Thank you for being a part of this effort and congratulations for taking a big step toward growing and improving your practice.
I’ve included the entire course outline below. Skim it and then jump right in.
- Module 4 – Making the Phone Call (video)
- Lesson 4.1 – Conquering Your Fear of Rejection
- Lesson 4.2 – Beating Phone Anxiety
- Lesson 4.3 – How to Leave a Message After the Beep (audio)
- Lesson 4.4 – Warming Up the Cold Call
- Lesson 4.5 – Getting to Yes
- Lesson 4.6 – Finding the Path of Least Resistance
- Lesson 4.7 – What are they Thinking When You Call? (video)